Thursday, September 18, 2008

Keep the Pride

My wonderful fiance BJ has been making jewelry with me for the past three years - I'm sure I've mentioned this in the past - and he has made some incredibly beautiful pieces lately that I just have to share. This is our new "Pride" selection - which will be added to. 

Rainbow Crystal Choker: $28.00

Rainbow crystal choker

I especially love this piece because of how creative he was with the use of Swarovski crystals and the black glass spacer bars - he alternated the use of large and small to give it a more interesting look. The piece measures approximately 16"

Over the Rainbow Watch:  $45.00

Over the Rainbow Watch

Love this piece - beautiful watch with rainbow swarovski crystals and hematite. The piece is made on a firm flex stretch line that allows give for larger wrists. 

Dragonfly Rainbow Quartz necklace:  $22.00



Beautiful rainbow shades of dyed quartz crystal chips, hung together and separated by swarovski crystal gems. The sweet little dragon fly adds such a nice appeal to this piece. 

Additional Rainbow / Pride items will be added to the site, so please keep checking back for more listings! We try to list a few new items daily, to give a nice selection. We are also upgrading some of the existing listings with better photos. 

~*~*~* CONTEST *~*~*~

I will be holding a contest next week which I will be posting more details on later. I will be offering up one of my fabulous bracelets for free to a lucky winner. Pictures of the chosen bracelet will be posted next week.  The requirements to participate will be to view my shop, and post a comment on my blog under the designated posting which will be posted next week, with your favorite item. Names will be placed inside a container and a lucky name will be drawn and posted on Friday the 26th. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Favorite recently posted item in my shop of the week is: 

Emerald river necklace and bracelet set:  $42.00

Emerald river necklace bracelet set

1 comment:

TheresaJ said...

Lovely pieces! I love that the two of you bead together. Now -- that would be my dream partner! :)