Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Destashing your habit



Do you ever find yourself sitting in your sanctuary, among piles and mountains of projects, over whelmed by the ever growing stock pile of supplies you have accumulated over the year?

Maybe what we all need is a little reorganizing, and, in the words of T.V. Host Niecy Nash - take a big girl pill and unload the chaos! I have decided to unload beads from my stash that I will not be using. Slowly over the course of the next week or so I will be pulling out my stock, sorting, reorganizing, and selling what I do not need. Fraction of the retail cost, major savings for those in the market for destashes of beads!

I know that I am unable to work in a disorganized studio, so I'm sure there are others out there that feel the same way. Lets make this month the "lets get organized and out of the rut" month so that we all start producing our magnificent creations for all the world to see.

Meanwhile, let me supply your habit. Stop by Angel Heart Beads and grab up some great bead lots. Have a look around, and let me know what you all think of my ever growing store!

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

Never, but NEVER, get rid of your stash. Pack it away and leave yourself a note as to where you put it. I thought I was going to give up beading several years ago. In the midst of chaos, we built a new house and my stash got left at the old house. A couple of years ago, I had a severe injury from which I have not recovered. The urge to bead again has overwhelmed me and I have my poor husband at the old house searching for my beading supplies.